Location: Kuching International Airport, Sarawak
Address: Kuching International Airport, 93250 Kuching, Sarawak, Malaysia
Kuching International Airport (KCH/WBGG) is the only International Airport in Sarawak. It connects various domestic location, namely Sibu and Miri Airport, and also airport within Malaysia with direct flights to Kota Kinabalu, Kuala Lumpur and Penang. Many tourist landed and departed from this airport and is one of the major means of transport from Semenanjung Malaysia (west Malaysia or the Peninsular Malaysia) due to a huge distance separates by the South China Sea.
Kuching International Airport is also one of the Pokemon Go hot spot with 6 PokéStops and 1 PokeGym. You can meet international players here. The PokéStops are spread around the Airport where some of it is within the lobby while some are in the terminal.
PokéStops within the Kuching International Airport are as below.
- PokéStops: Travellers Globe at KIA (within lobby)
- PokéStops: Coffee Shop Art Piece (within lobby)
- PokéStops: The Cat Gallery Ornament (within terminal)
- PokéStops: Sarawak Cottage (within terminal)
- PokéStops: Golden Lounge Tajau (within terminal)
- PokéStops: DCA Water Fountain
PokéGym within the Kuching International Airport are as below.
- PokéGym: Kuching International Airport